Luong Gia’s Ohla dried orange use advanced drying technology to evaporate at low temperatures, storing more than 95% of the nutrients from fresh oranges.
Oranges have lots of vitamin C, fiber, folate, antioxidants but very few calories and sugar. So should eat oranges every day.
Even vitamin C can help increase nutrients and the immune system for the body.
Some uses of oranges for health:
– Against aging: vitamin C protects skin from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays, prevents melasma, stimulates collagen and inflammation. So oranges have high antioxidant capacity.
– Preventing cancer: like grapefruit, the flavonoid found in orange peel after research has been shown to be effective in preventing cancer cells.
– Treatment of osteoarthritis: beta – carotene is the best precursor of vitamins in carotenoids. Unexpected effect can treat osteoarthritis.
– Strengthen the brain: the vitamin B9 in oranges promotes brain development and memory enhancement, especially for pregnant women to eat dried oranges.
– Digestive system: oranges are rich in fiber, which helps in digestion. Especially can help prevent stomach ulcers and acid reflux.
Dried orange is easy to eat, natural flavor, suitable for all ages.
Open the package right away, without peeling, without worrying about choosing each fruit.
Easy to store when not used up.
The Ohla fruit dried has been applied with advanced evaporation drying technology, helping to keep the highest nutrient content in the product, eating soft, flexible, not hard and delicious.