Referring to mango – a delicious, nutritious and popular fruit. In addition, the mango effect is also one of the foods to support many pathologies.
Uses of mango is a fruit used in many Southeast Asian countries and is known as the “king of fruits”. In Oriental Medicine, mango can be used as medicine, helping to stop bleeding, diuretic, seaweed, except helminths.
However, mangoes have heat so if they eat a lot, especially children, they are prone to heat rash, diarrhea, but if eaten enough, they help laxative.
Uses of mangoes and benefits
Curing diabetes: diabetics eat mango is also very good if eaten in moderation.
Prevention of diabetic retinopathy
Reduce blood cholesterol, good for the heart
- Uses of mango also helps increase fertility in men, helps balance sex hormones, creating libido for men.
- Vitamin acid is one of the uses of mango, good for the brain, especially for people with nervous breakdown.
- Prevent iron deficiency in women because mango contains a lot of iron.
- In addition, mango contains vitamins and minerals that will help increase feelings of fullness for a long time. The fiber in mango also helps burn many calories and aids in weight loss.
- Fight colon cancer, prostate … because mango contains many antioxidants.
- Help treat dry mouth, less saliva, loss of speech.
- Cure indigestion, orange fever in children.
- People with motion sickness and vomiting can eat a little mango to alleviate the situation.
- In addition, the vitamin C and trace elements such as Magne, Potassium, Phosphorus, … in mangoes also increase the body’s resistance.
- Mango leaves can be used as a medicine to treat diabetes, kidney stones, gallstones, dysentery, stomach disease ..
- Mango peel can be used to treat hemoptysis, toothache, root sores, menorrhagia, intestinal bleeding, uterine perforation…
Is eating dried mango good?
Not only is a popular snack, especially for office ladies, the benefits of dried mango also have a lot of vitamins A and C which are very good for the body.
Some useful uses from dried mango:
Cancer prevention: In dried mango contains many antioxidant compounds that protect the body against several types of cancer: colon, breast, prostate, … and leukemia.
Reducing cholesterol: The abundant amount of vitamin C in dried mango with pectin and fiber has the effect of reducing serum cholesterol levels, thereby improving blood lipid disorders.
Clean and beautiful skin: Dried mango contains Vitamin A which helps to have strong antioxidant effect to beautify skin, fight acne, help skin always soft and bright.
Good for the eyes: Vitamin A not only helps to beautify the skin, but they also help increase eyesight, prevent dry eyes and night blindness.
Preventing heat stroke: On hot days, or in equatorial countries, the kidneys are more likely to be affected. The reason is because as the temperature rises, the body will heat up, the body will constantly have to eliminate toxins. And to reduce the pressure load of the kidneys, you should use a glass of mango juice with a little sugar to cool your body. Or else, you can eat the dried mango will have the same effect.
Improve memory for pregnant mothers: In dried mango contains glutamine acid – an important protein to enhance memory. For pregnant women, this substance is very important during pregnancy. Or people who are busy with jobs related to books and papers.
They will help improve concentration and memory: the benefits of dried mango are rich in glutamine acid, a protein that is important for concentration and memory. If one mother is preparing for an exam, or is fighting a mountain of paperwork and books, why not eat mango to improve her concentration and memory?
Dried mango from Luong Gia Food Technology Company
Some criteria to choose quality dried mangoes:
You should choose products that are committed to not using fragrances, colors, and chemicals not allowed.
Use within 1 year, pay attention to the color of the product.
Choose the type that retains color and natural flavor.
Luong Gia Food Technology Corporation, we started from a factory built by a team of passionate engineers with the profession, always trying to produce the best quality products to be able to deliver to ourcustomers inside and outside the country.
Luong Gia’s dried mangoes achieve the above criteria, do not use additives, do not use banned substances. Preserving the full natural fruit flavor, retaining all the vitamins in mango to help the product not only delicious but also nutritious for health.
Products are used 95% natural mango, mango grown and processed – packed at ISO factory in Vietnam. Applying advanced evaporation technology helps keep the highest nutrient content in the product, eating soft, not hard, delicious quality.
The dried mango Weight Of Ohla consists of 3 types: 100g, 500g and 1kg.