During pregnancy, nutrition is essential for pregnant women because it is the basis of fetal development. When the mother is healthy, the fetus will also absorb the necessary nutrients and develop well during pregnancy. Therefore, adequate diet during pregnancy is extremely necessary
To have good health, pregnant women need to eat? Dried fruit for pregnant women is also an option
According to nutrition experts, the diet for pregnant women should have 4 food groups:
- The starch group includes: rice, noodles, corn, potatoes …
- Protein groups include: meat, fish, eggs, shrimp, crabs, beans …
- Fat group includes: oil, fat, sesame, peanut …
- Vitamins and minerals include: green vegetables and ripe fruits.
Essential vitamins for pregnant women are listed as:
- Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K … are all essential for pregnant women and the fetus. Need to supplement through natural foods every day.
- Calcium: Pregnant women need to add 1000mg of calcium every day, choose foods rich in calcium such as milk, eggs, whey, yogurt … (Refer to: How to supplement calcium for pregnant women)
- Folic acid: has a very important role for the child’s nervous system, is abundant in animal liver, dark green vegetables, cauliflower, beans …
- Omega 3: found in cooking oil, olive oil and fish fat …
- Protein, protein: foods like fish, chicken, meat, eggs and beans help build muscle, bones and blood.
- Iron: participating in the process of hematopoiesis, transporting oxygen. Iron is found in pig liver, chicken egg yolk, beef (or red meat), vegetables such as beans …
- Zinc: Zinc is found in fish, seafood, meat, poultry, and milk. Zinc is essential to ensure baby’s weight and head size. Zinc is also needed for the baby’s development before and after birth.
- Iodine: I need additional iodine for your baby to develop the brain completely.
- Water: Drink at least 8 glasses of water or juice a day to prevent constipation, keep mom and baby healthy.
Choose dried fruits for pregnant mothers
In dried fruit contains a lot of fiber helps maintain the digestive system. Besides, during pregnancy, iron is essential.
With the amount of iron needed to maintain health for both mother and fetus is 27mg, dried fruits such as raisins, dried apricots, dates can add iron to the body to avoid cases. dizziness. In dried bananas contains many vitamins and minerals good for the fetal nervous system, helps the nervous system develop well.
Although dried fruits are good for pregnant women and they are also a favorite snack for mothers, we also need to know how to choose dried fruits. Here are some notes when buying dried fruit for pregnant women.
Note the color of the product
For fresh fruits, people often choose fresh ripe products to have the best taste. Dried fruits are the same, they taste best when they are refrigerated and from fresh and ripe fruit.
Therefore, when choosing, mothers should pay attention to the color of the product, so choose products with fresh and attractive colors.
Choose to buy dried fruit without sugar or very little sugar
When buying moms, you should try the taste of dried fruit, normally the fruit has a natural sweetness, so if you find the dried fruit is too sweet, you should not buy it, because the product is definitely There is more sugar to increase the sweetness when processing.
In addition, when shopping for pregnant mothers should pay attention to products with 100% fresh fruit ingredients, no sugar or sugar but very little to ensure health and more delicious when used.
Where buy quality dried fruit for pregnant women
Luong Gia is not only diversified in product categories: oranges, mangoes, guavas, passion fruit, strawberries, but all are produced by evaporation, closed technology with 100% fresh fruits. Moreover, with the goal of always aiming for the health of consumers, Luong Gia’s dried fruit products especially do not contain sugar and other preservatives, Mom can safely choose to buy and enjoy