Grapefruit – a fruit close to everyone, they not only have many good uses for health but also help women lose weight effectively. We also have many ways to process grapefruit: cooking tea, making jams, making dried pomelos, … Here is a recipe to help you make dried grapefruit peel “ten thousand people love”.
Uses of dried grapefruit peel
- Dried grapefruit peel is spicy, slightly bitter but very fragrant, contains many essential oils, is considered a food to support weight loss and prevent sore throat effectively.
- Essential oils in grapefruit peel also help reduce blood fat, prevent fatty liver disease.
- Grapefruit rind helps to treat phlegm in the throat.
- Treating stomachache, indigestion, anorexia, flatulence.
- Helps cool, reduce body pain and fight dengue.
- This is also a food with effective slimming effect.
Raw materials to make dried grapefruit peel
- 2 grapefruit peel
- White sugar: 140gr
How to make dried grapefruit peel
To grapefruit jam is delicious, thick and beautiful, when choosing grapefruit you should choose green grapefruit Grapefruit must be fresh, sure to make the jam more delicious and quality.
How to make dried grapefruit peel is extremely simple and easy to do when you follow the following basic steps:
- Peel the grapefruit and take the outer skin.
- Then cut into not too large fibers.
- Put the shredded grapefruit peel in a bowl with 2 teaspoons of salt, then put on gloves and squeeze, knead gently but repeatedly to remove all bitterness in the grapefruit peel, then rinse in cold water.
- Continue to repeat the above procedure about 2 times, then soak the grapefruit peel with 1/2 teaspoon salt for 3 hours.
- Then wash through cold water and drain.
- Take the part of grapefruit meat and seeds separated in a bowl. Pour some water and bring to a boil, sugar over low heat.
- When the sugar is almost dissolved, put the grapefruit peel in the slug for 20 minutes. Then the grapefruit meat and honey continue to slug with a small fire.
- Slug the jam until the jam is soft, turn off the heat.
- Slug the jam and stir well until the sugar water is a little bit thicker.
- Put the finished jam in a glass jar to use gradually.
Above is a simple way to make dried grapefruit peel, easy to do at home. There are many different ways to make dried grapefruit peel, but depending on the conditions and preferences we choose the most appropriate way.
However, for the fastest and most convenient, you should use ready-made peel, any time you can enjoy without spending a lot of time and effort.
The most important thing is to find an address, a reputable brand and quality, not to use goods floating in the market. And Luong Gia is a perfect suggestion for you.
Luong Gia Company is one of the addresses specializing in providing all kinds of dried fruits from nature.
With the process of selecting raw materials and producing a closed process, meeting food safety and hygiene standards, strict censorship will surely satisfy every customer. Luong Gia dried fruit has been known and won the trust of users not only in the country but also exported to many countries around the world.
This trust comes from the quality and safety standards in each product that Luong Gia always strives to bring to customers.
To achieve the successes of today, from the different construction platforms but with the same valuable belief, Luong Gia company has become a strong brand.