Long grain coffee roasted almond have long been known for their health benefits.
It is also considered a super food (super food) because it contains many nutrients good for the body.
In nuts, coffee roasted almond contains healthy monounsaturated fatty acids.
– Especially flavonoid antioxidants, proteins and potassium help keep the heart healthy.
Almond contains important nutritional minerals for heart health
– Include: arginine, magnesium, copper, manganese, calcium and potassium are very good for the heart’s ability to move.
According to a study by David Jenkins MD:
– In almond reduce bad cholesterol, especially those with high cholesterol.
– Those who consumed a small amount of almonds daily had their bad cholesterol levels reduced to 4.4%.
– People who ate two toes a day reduced their bad cholesterol by 9.4%.
– Almond Help prevent the formation of atherosclerotic plaque and combat this dangerous plaque buildup.
Almonds are imported from the US to Luong Gia company with the best quality.