Ohla dried papaya is moderately soft, chewy, chewy, sweet, sour and delicious, eating right away without worrying about sticking to your hands.
Each piece of dried papaya after drying has a delicious orange-yellow color, is naturally beautiful, and has no color.
Dried papaya to overcome the unpleasant taste of fresh papaya, not everyone can eat fresh papaya.
The benefits of papaya for health:
– Reduce inflammation: Papaya contains papain and chymopapain. These enzymes help fight inflammation and aid in diseases related to arthritis, edema.
– Enhancing eyesight: The high content of vitamin A in papaya – is an extremely good antioxidant for the eyes and protects your eyesight. Typical are some eye diseases such as cataracts and macular degeneration.
– Prevent cardiovascular disease: Fiber, potassium and vitamins help reduce fat in the blood, prevent cholesterol oxidation. Limiting platelets clinging to the vessel walls, causing choking and making blood difficult to circulate.
– Improve the immune system: Rich in vitamins A and C, help reduce infections and increase the immune system. Help protect the body against viruses, causing flu, cold.
– Prevent cancer: The consumption of beta-carotene – antioxidants in papaya, has many studies proving to reduce the risk of cancer.
Dried papaya combined with passion fruit is easy to eat, suitable for all ages.
Open the package right away, no need to waste time cutting.
Packaged in zip bags, convenient storage as well as long.