In addition to eye-catching colors and delicious flavors, strawberries are also very easy to prepare. This bright red fruit also has many health benefits.
Benefits when eating strawberries
Good for pregnant women
Add strawberries to your diet during pregnancy to set the stage for baby development. Eating strawberries will help provide mothers and children with the necessary vitamins and minerals.
Good eyes and reduce dark circles
If you are suffering from dark circles, eating strawberries will be very beneficial because they have anti-inflammatory and skin lightening properties. In addition, the vitamin C in strawberries prevents eye diseases like cataracts.
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties in strawberries fight tumor growth and prevent the tumor from spreading.
Helps produce happy hormones
Depression is caused by negative emotions. And you can fight this disease with natural ingredients. When you feel sad, eat strawberries. The ingredient in strawberries helps blood carry nutrients to the brain, against homocysteine formation and increases the happy hormones like dopamine and serotonin.
Fight asthma and allergies
If you’re tired of taking anti-asthma and allergy medications, switch to strawberries. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, strawberries reduce symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes and urticaria.
Fade freckles spots
If you want to get rid of freckles, use strawberries in combination with other ingredients like lemonade, sour cream, papaya or milk.
Take 30 minutes to make and apply strawberry face, you will help reduce skin acne and combat the formation of wrinkles. The antioxidants in strawberries work more effectively when applied directly to the skin. Use a strawberry mask in the summer to limit the effects of the sun.
Slow down the aging process
We age because the cells in our body age. When exposed to the sun and air pollution, the skin deteriorates rapidly. Strawberries will help improve this. Studies show that, only 30 minutes after eating strawberries, the body will be enhanced with antioxidants.
Reduce the risk of heart attack
Heart attack is one of the leading causes of death and needs special attention. A sensible diet that can help prevent heart and strawberry diseases is a must-have food. Strawberries help control LDL, a bad cholesterol. The vitamin C in this fruit also aids blood circulation.
Vitamin C in strawberries prevents tooth yellowing. You can use a mixture of strawberries and baking soda to help whiter teeth.
Is eating strawberries good?
Although eating strawberries is very good for the body and is also a delicious fruit. However, you should not eat too much of them because strawberries are highly acidic, easily causing stomach pain. Especially in the following cases, you should not eat strawberries:
- Eating strawberries too much when you are hungry can make your stomach pains come back and hurt you, especially for people who are suffering from stomach illness. The cause of this condition is that the acid in strawberries and small particles of strawberries when ingested can irritate the stomach lining.
- For people with high blood pressure, strawberries are not friendly fruits. Especially for people who often have to take medicine containing high levels of chemicals. In this case, strawberries will interact with the medication, impeding kidney function.
- Strawberries are a fruit that are thought to be highly allergenic, especially to those who are sensitive to the environment or have a history of allergy. This is because a protein responsible for the red color of strawberries contrasts with the immune system, causing allergy symptoms, such as redness and itching.
The effect of dried strawberries
Eating lots of dried strawberries is very beneficial to human health, especially against aging. For people who work hard and are often stressed, this is an effective remedy to use. Fresh strawberries are very high in vitamin C and fructose, in which minerals such as K, Na, Fe … are plentiful, so eating lots of strawberries will help promote the metabolism of substances in the body. Blood circulation.
- Strawberry Dried against stress and aging
- Nutrition facts: contains vitamin C, potassium, fiber and folate ….
- The flavor of strawberries remains the same after drying as well as the nutrients.
- Do not use preservatives.
- Strawberries have no cholesterol or saturated fat.
Luong Gia’s dried strawberries products meet the above criteria, do not use additives, do not use banned substances. Preserving the full flavor of natural fruit, preserving all vitamins in strawberries to make the product not only delicious but also nutritious for health.
Products are used 100% natural strawberries, strawberries grown and processed – packed at ISO factory in Vietnam. Applying advanced evaporation drying technology helps keep the highest nutrient content in the product, eating soft, not hard, delicious quality.