Dried guava brand Ohla fragrant aroma of guava, unique hard to find.
Raw materials 100% ripe guava is taken in the garden growers. Guava pieces are sliced moderately, neither large nor small. After drying, place the dried guava pieces, not too hard and yellowish green.
The sweet and sour taste of dried guava pieces is soft, the slight aroma of freshly ripe guava on the tree stimulates the user’s taste buds.
According to nutritionists, when eating guava, it is advisable to eat the whole skin, because the amount of vitamin C in guava is mainly concentrated in the skin.
Some benefits of guava:
– Help stabilize blood pressure: Because guava is high in fiber and potassium, it is a good choice for stabilizing blood pressure.
– Enhance immunity: The amount of vitamin C in guava is 4 times higher than in oranges, helps the body maintain and strengthen the immune system. Prevent the flu, antibacterial.
– Treatment of diabetes: in studies showing that tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibitor of guava fluid has the effect of treating type 2 diabetes.
– Weight loss: users should eat a lot of guava because guava contains very little fat. Above all, the lycopene in guava is effective against obesity-related diseases.
– Relieve muscular pain: people who are frequently active in the network need to eat guava to supplement minerals like magnesium, sodium and potassium. These substances work to soothe nerves, muscles and prevent injury.
Delicious soft dried guava, suitable for all ages.
Packed in zip bags, easy to store, as well as carry away.
Open the package right away, without peeling, without worrying about choosing each fruit.