Pineapple or aromatic is a favorite tropical fruit – second only to mango – also widely used in the culinary industry.
Luong Gia‘s Ohla dried pineapple has a sweet taste that excites users.
If you like to eat pineapple but have to work hard to cut the pineapple, even if the pineapple is not sweet, then dried pineapple is a suitable choice.
Some of the benefits of pineapple for health:
– Enhance immunity: Pineapple provides 50% of daily vitamin C for the body. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that prevents cell damage, heart disease and osteoarthritis pain.
– Support digestion: Pineapple is rich in fiber, which protects the intestinal tract. Additionally, the bromelain in pineapples benefits digestion, and helps with symptoms such as constipation and diarrhea.
– Improving eyes: Beta – carotene in pineapple will delay leukemia, one of the diseases affecting the eyes of the elderly.
– Anti-inflammatory, reduce blood clots: In addition to supporting digestion, bromelain can also fight inflammation, reduce tumor growth. This compound prevents blood clots and helps people at risk.
– Good for the heart: Enzymes in pineapple can improve heart rate and limit pain and stroke from the heart.
Each slice of dried pineapple is light yellow, sour, sweet and sweet, everyone loves.
Packed in a zip bag, unpacked for instant food.